Air Travel Customer Service Consultant – Polish language
We at Lufthansa InTouch are at the centre of service excellence. We specialise in customer care in air travel for Lufthansa Group passengers. Our multicultural, multilingual teams operate from seven Service Centres worldwide. Working together as one global team, we provide five star services!
Want to make someone’s day, every day? Join us!
Get InTouch with the fast moving world of air travel and explore the world at discounted rates!
To be best at being InTouch is what we strive for.
Our skilled global teams of airline professionals ensure the highest quality of service for our passengers:
• General flight reservations and direct sales
• Information about our products and services
• Passenger check-in assistance
• Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
• Support Travel Agencies
What do we look for in a candidate?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Polish and English
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Eagerness to help our customers
• Team orientation and adaptability to dynamic working environment
• Advanced PC user
• Willingness to work Mon – Sun shift patterns (attractive compensation rates)
We are proud to offer:
• Amazing flight privileges – travel for massive flight discounts! (for you and your immediate family/friends, including Hotel/Car Hire/etc. discounts)
• Great teams and amazing people on board :)
• Professional in-house training and learning opportunities
• Monthly bonuses, unlimited contract
• Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
• Relocation package (accommodation, travel costs)
• Cozy offices in the heart of Brno – Spielberg office Centre
And above all, unique team spirit and culture: we are best at being InTouch!
We are driven to be the best. We at Lufthansa InTouch continuously up-skill and train our colleagues; boost their product know-how and empower them to be confident in all aspects of services for air travellers.
Get InTouch with us!
WhatsApp: +420 734 681 185
Watch our video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=savcnsVOzbU
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, accommodation / housing allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, soft loans to employees, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Polish (proficient)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
639 00 Brno-Štýřice
Phone: +420 515 503 141